Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

♥ NEW VIDEO! ♥ Summer 2013 OOTD ♥ Birthday Look: Fun Pops of Color ♥

Hi guys! I'm so happy to finally show you the Summer Outfit of the Day that I wore on my 17th birthday, as you can tell by my cupcake party hat! ;) The look is based on black and white, and so I added many pops of bright coral-red and pink with the accessories and shoes! I hope you enjoyed and thanks so much for watching!



I'm wearing a fun cupcake party hat that I bobby-pinned to my hair, a black-and-white-striped crop top from Forever 21, a pink patent-leather belt with a rectangular rose-gold buckle from Forever 21, black denim cutoff shorts from TJ Maxx, a coral leather and gold-spiked cuff bracelet from Charlotte Russe, and coral-red leather and suede wedge booties by Brash.








Thanks for watching, and if you want more please follow me on TwitterInstagramFacebook and Tumblr! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment