Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

♥ NEW VIDEO! ♥ Outfits of the Week ♥ First Week of School ♥ 2013 ♥

Hi guys! This is my first OOTW video!! I wore these outfits during my first week back to school as a senior in high school! Thanks so much for watching and I hope you enjoyed it!



Here are some details of my outfits and where I got each clothing piece and accessory!




#1: Dressed-up Casual

Denim Spiked Headband: Forever 21
Gold Hoop Earrings: Ross
Gold Chain Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Chambray Shirt: Marshalls 
Khaki Shorts: Forever 21
Gemstone Sandals: Marshalls
Messenger Bag: Vintage



#2: Preppy
Earrings: Classic pearl studs
Pink-striped Dress Shirt: Abercrombie & Fitch
White Denim Skirt: GUESS?
Transparent Sandals: T.J. Maxx



#3: Girly
Seafoam Green Rose Earrings: Charlotte Russe
Denim Jacket: Old Navy Outlet
Floral Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Converse All-Stars



#4: Edgy
Black Pavé Heart-shaped Earrings: Charlotte Russe:
Cream Studded Motorcycle Vest: Forever 21
Black V-neck T-shirt: Target
Black Denim Cut-off Shorts: T.J. Maxx
Silver-studded Black Sandals: Marshalls



#5: Boho
Daisy Stud Earrings: Charlotte Russe
Light Yellow Peasant Top: Marshalls
Orange and Turquoise Beaded/Braided Bracelets: Charlotte Russe
High-waisted Flared Jeans: Forever 21
Leather Sandals: Vintage (my mom's)




Thanks for watching, and if you want more please follow me on TwitterInstagramFacebook and Tumblr! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment