Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

♥ NEW VIDEO! ♥ Halloween 2013 ♥ Bunny Costume ♥

Hi guys! Since I couldn't afford a new Halloween costume this year, I decided to make the most out of the situation and create a cute bunny costume out of some pieces that I already had! Thank you guys so much for watching! :)




All of the clothing pieces I'm wearing can be found at Target or any dance/ballet clothing section at a store! My sparkly white rose earrings are from eBay and I'm also wearing my hot pink Converse All-Stars, which happen to match my Milani Rose Hip bright-pink lipstick! On my nails I have my favorite Forever 21 Light Pink nail polish, and for my eye makeup I decided to do a winged eyeliner look complimented by an iridescent pink eyeshadow by Rimmel called Precious Rose!







Thanks for watching, and if you want more please follow me on TwitterInstagramFacebook and Tumblr! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment